Chemical Analysis Specialist
@ FARAGALLA Food Industries, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Evaluate sensory attribute (Color- Odor- Taste) to ensure the product safety.
- Make required tests for juice ,jam, Sauce and ketchup (Brix– Acidity– viscosity– stature-PH-salt%) to check the Product standard specifications matching.
- Make sure lock force for cap bottles by torque testing.
- Examine double seem and make corrosion test for tins.
- Receiving fruits and analysis it physically and chemically to accept or reject it.
- Make required analysis for pulp and concentrate fruits.
- Measure fruit-l,a,b- color by spectrophotometer.
- Calculate NAOH and HNO3 percent for
- Receiving raw milk and make tests to detect adulteration of milk and make sure to match the standard specification.
- Make required tests for final milk product (Fat-Protein-Acidity-PH-Sp.Gr-TS).
- Receiving the incoming chemicals (HCl-HNO3-H2SO4 ) and accept or reject it after analysis it.
- Analysis of treated and boilers water (TDS- PH- Conductivity- Hardness- Chloride- P,M,O Alk- Sulfite).
- Prepare chemical solutions that used in lab for the various tests.
- Good deal with laboratory devices (Milkoscan-PH meter-Viscometer- Spectrophotometer-Refractometer-Gerber centrifuge-TDS/Conductivity meter )and calibrated it constantly to ensure its efficiency.
- SAP user